< Download /> PDF Resume
Born: 1980 - São Paulo, SP - Brazil.
< Summary />
Freelance Moodle and WordPress Developer.
Experienced on Creation, Development and Management of Websites, Virtual Learning Environments and Systems since 2008.
Learning Technologies Specialist and Visual Arts graduated.
Attending IT Management college.
< Professional Experience />
- 2017/Current - Freelance Web Developer
- Workplace: Home Office - São Paulo, SP - Brazil.
- Capacity: Creation, development and management of Moodle virtual learning environments and WordPress websites.
- 2011/2016 - Technological development Specialist
- Institution: FUNDAP - São Paulo, SP - Brazil.
- Capacity: Creation, Development and management of virtual learning environments, websites and systems in Moodle, Wordpress, C# and Joomla.
- Affiliation: Tenured Public Employee.
- Duration: 4 years and 6 months.
- 2008/2010 - Webmaster
- Institution: UNICAMP (Sate University of Campinas) - SP - Brazil.
- Capacity: Creation and management of online database (Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Collection) in PHP/MySQL.
- Affiliation: Specialist Scholarship, under agreement between UNICAMP and OAS.
- Duration: 1 year and 6 months.
< Academic Qualification />
- Attending IT Management college - Anhembi Morumbi SP - Brazil.
- 2015 - Specialist in Learning Technologies - SENAC SP - Brazil.
- 2004 - Licensed Graduate in Visual Arts - PUC Campinas - Brazil.
< Computing Skills />
- Advanced: Moodle, Wordpress, HTML and CSS.
- Intermediate: PHP, MySQL, Jquery and Photoshop.
- Basic: Version control systems (Git/Git Hub, TFS, Svn), Jekyll, Joomla, WP Genesis, Apache Server (LAMP, XAMP), Ajax, Java Script, JS Libraries (Isotope, masonry, Knockout) Sass, Bootstrap, Material design, Markdown, Font Awesome, Codeigniter, C#, Hot Potatoes, Web Standards (Scorm, Darwin Core, Plinian Core), IDEs (Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver), Fireworks and Flash.
< Languages />
- Portuguese: Native
- English: Intermediate level for reading, writing and speaking.
- Spanish: Intermediate level for reading, writing and speaking.